EndCycle VS Press Kit
Table of Contents
- Developer: 12B3 Games (Based in Bad Vöslau, Austria)
- Platforms: PC, Linux and Android
- Release Date (Steam Early Access): 1st January 2019
- Release Date (Android): 23rd November 2019
- Price (Steam): $19.99
- Price (Mobile): Lite version - Free / Full version - $4.99
- Language: English
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Twitter, Youtube, Discord
Fight foes in intense, fast-paced situations by combining reflexes and crafting your own strategy by combining over 4000 possible unique attacks!!
Packing both Singleplayer and Multiplayer action, the game has something for everyone!
- Build your very own deck and create a unique playstyle by fusing together attacks with unique effects which results in... if our calculations are correct... results in more than infinite combinations!!!
- Choose from several characters, customize their appearance or bring your very own sprite into the game!
- With the included modding tools, you can create unique servers with their own rules. Giant battlefield, cannon attacks only? Sure! Tiny battlefield, 1-Hit K.O? Absolutely! Every player is a squirrel and the soundtrack consists of bagpipes? ...If you must.
- Create GIFs with the provided GIF recorder, that lets you record events after they've happened!
- With the Discord integration you can see who's currently in-game, looking for a fight, or even view current fight results on the go!
EndCycle VS Azure Trailer
Logos / Icons
12B3 Games consists of two core members: Gal Axis and Daniel Dorner!
The duo has been in the industry since 2016, and has been developing EndCycle VS while releasing several commercial projects on Android, competing in multiple game jams, and working on porting, as well as optimizing, several game-projects to different platforms.
The studio was inspired to create unique game experiences after establishing an online multiplayer community for the Megaman Battle Network games. Their current project EndCycle VS takes inspiration from this beloved franchise while innovating the grid-battle format in many areas such as multiple brand new game modes and expansive custom content creation tools.
Inspired by the overwhelmingly positive feedback and the quickly growing community surrounding EndCycle VS they have decided to expand the scope of their studio, and to create more games in the EndCycle series.